Concord Prison Outreach offers high-quality, transformative programs that focus on education, personal growth and increased opportunity for incarcerated people and their families.
All people who are incarcerated in Massachusetts have access to meaningful educational and personal growth opportunities.
- Community – A vow to be a passionate community of volunteers, educators, students and staff working collaboratively to expand opportunity.
- Integrity – A pledge to be authentic, trustworthy and truthful in our work and communications about CPO and those it serves.
- Respect – A promise to value and honor different points of view and put forth the necessary effort to meet people where they are.
- Social Justice – A commitment to promote equity, access and opportunity to historically marginalized individuals and communities.
- Transformation – A belief that all have the capacity for personal growth and life-altering change.